RealityMine will ensure that all work activities are undertaken in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and applicable regulations as well as the requirements of approved codes of practice.
The ultimate responsibility for health and safety rests with the RealityMine CEO.
The Senior Management Team (SMT) accepts its collective role in providing health and safety leadership and support, and will ensure health and safety is given suitable consideration and decisions made reflect the aims and objectives of the policy. The SMT will ensure that adequate resources are made available for the policy to be effectively implemented and maintained.
The SMT will promote best practice and will regularly review the safety policy and arrangements to ensure appropriate statutory requirements are met.
RealityMine, in so far as is reasonably practicable, will:
- Provide a safe working environment for all;
- Ensure this policy is brought to the attention of all employees;
- Provide safe access and egress and systems of work for all;
- Provide adequate instruction, information training and supervision for all;
- Ensure the control of operations, materials and substances likely to cause injury, harm or damage;
- Provide sufficient first aid (physical and mental health) and welfare facilities for all;
- Fully investigate any incident or accident in order to establish an effective corrective procedure;
- Provide effective fire prevention and fire control procedures; and
- Provide adequate facilities for consultation at all levels.
RealityMine is committed to continual improvement in its management of health and safety. The company will give full backing to the health and safety policy and will support all those who comply with it. Every individual is required to work to their accountabilities and assigned duties to make it work successfully.
This policy is made available to the public, the company’s staff, partners and its stakeholders and is made available on all company notice boards.