This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. RealityMine Ltd takes privacy seriously.
‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’, refers to RealityMine Ltd.
What does this Policy cover?
What does this Policy not cover?
How do you protect my personal information?
RealityMine are strongly committed to keeping your personal information safe and as such we design our services with security in mind. At the same time, no service can be completely secure therefore, should you have any concerns that your personal information has been put at risk then please contact us.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect both personal information and non-personal information from you as described below.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How do we collect the information?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions you may give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Enquire about our products or services;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- give us some feedback.
Third parties or publically available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based inside OR outside the EU.
Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
When will RealityMine use information to contact me?
We might use your information to contact you about different things, like:
- To update you on any changes to RealityMine’s policies.
- To check with you about any service or activity you have signed up for. In fulfilling these activities, we may use the services of our marketing partners based in the USA. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- To answer you when you have contacted us, or to respond to a comment or complaint.
- For Marketing purposes or surveys if you have ‘opted in’.
- Where we need to perform the contract and set out our contractual obligations you are about or have entered into with us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
How long will you keep my personal information for?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Protecting Personal & Sensitive Information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How can you contact RealityMine?
Our Contact details are:
Full name of legal entity: RealityMine Ltd
Title: Data Protection Officer
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: RealityMine, Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, Stretford, Manchester, M17 1LB, United Kingdom
Telephone number: 0161 414 0750
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of your information.
- Ask us to correct information that is wrong, to delete it or to request that we only use it for certain purposes.
- To change your mind and ask us to stop using your information.
If you would like to modify or remove personally identifiable information about you that is being held by us, then you should contact us with your specific requests.
If you wish to access the data we hold on you, you should contact dpo[at]realitymine.com who will provide a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) form to you within a month.
As part of the DSAR, you will need to provide two documents which should include your name, date of birth and current address and should be dated within the last 3 months.
Your rights to make a complaint
If you wish to lodge a complaint, you can do so by contacting dpo[at]realitymine.com, who will respond to you within 30 days.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
If you are based outside of the UK, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in your country.
Your duty to inform us of any changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes.
We may collect certain information in part through the use of a technology called a “cookie.” A cookie is a small text file that is saved to your device using your browser, which allows sites to recognise you and store preferences and other information if you return to the site using the same device and browser.
You may remove cookies and / or control their operation by adjusting your browser settings. Please visit the ‘help’ section of your browser for more information as each browser is different. You can find out more information about cookies on the aboutcookies.org.website (www.aboutcookies.org).