RealityMine recognises that its operations may have a direct impact on the natural and built environment and has made environmental management an integral part of the management of the Company. All employees and partners are accountable for the success of the Company’s environmental performance.
RealityMine manages, monitors and improves its environmental performance through actively offering leadership and setting a policy. The policy provides the framework for setting and reviewing the environmental objectives and targets.
The Company is committed to ensuring the following environmental objectives are achieved:
- Prevention of environmental harm or pollution.
- Compliance with all legislation, contractual and other obligations relating to the Company environmental aspects.
- Ensuring the production of waste is minimised and all such waste is managed effectively and disposed of safely.
- Minimising the use of energy.
- Promotion of recycling and the use of recycled materials.
- Communicating the Environmental Policy to all company personnel and ensuring it is made freely available to all stakeholders.
A copy of this Environmental Policy is displayed in each office location to act as a continual reminder.