Beyond the traditional.
Why passive metering, and why now?
Research shows that the smartphone is the device of choice to access the internet for today’s digital consumer. However, simply asking people to recall their digital behaviour can give you inaccurate data.
So how do get a true picture of consumers’ real online behavior? Through passive metering, of course.
What exactly is passive metering and how does it work, you ask? What kind of data does it collect—and how does it collect this data compliantly? How can you use passive metering for your clients’ research projects?
Join us for a complimentary 45-minute webinar (with Q&A) hosted by RealityMine CEO Chris Havemann and COO Chris Shaw to discover how to best utilise passive metering technologies to capture an accurate picture of consumers’ real digital behaviour.
Specifically, attendees will gain a better understanding of:
- What passive metering is and how it’s used to capture consumer behaviour;
- The various data that passive metering helps to capture;
- How to develop insight from true consumer behaviour (data outputs including event, individual, app, web, etc.);
- How RealityMine can help you recruit participants in compliance with GDPR regulations; and
- Use cases for—and how to add value to your research with—passive metering.
September 24, 2018
3:30 pm BST | 10:30 am EDT | 9:30 am CDT
Duration: 45 minutes
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer