RealityMine is a technology provider to the market research industry. We use cutting edge technology to help our clients gain a deeper insight into the digital lives of consumers.
We are looking for a candidate to join the engineering team to help test the functional aspects, data integrity components, performance and data collection methods of the RealityMine apps on various devices. Test Engineers prepare and execute manual and automated tests, raise defects and perform analysis, write reports and conduct exploratory exercises.
This role will involve the following:
- Understanding requirements and acceptance criteria
- Interpreting software development specifications and design documents
- Writing, Executing and Recording test results for mobile, desktop, and web applications
- Reproducing issues experienced by users
- Analysis of test data output and results
- Producing documentation on application usage
- Working alongside developer, tester, user experience and other roles
Training for further testing qualifications can be provided.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to solve problems and find information independently
- Hands on skills in using various Operating Systems including Android and iOS
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn to use test automation frameworks
- ISTQB Foundation Test certification
- Strong experience of mobile and desktop devices
- Experience of performing data analysis
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience in agile software development lifecycles
- Experience with SQL queries of databases for data extraction
RealityMine’s benefits, what we offer:
Work in a market leading technology company that helps research and marketing professionals achieve unique insights into the mobile and digital lives of consumers.
At RealityMine we do everything we can to support our people so that they can be themselves and realise their potential. We love people who are hungry for learning and achievement!
- A dynamic and friendly office in Trafford Park, with free parking
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Purchase/sale of up to 5 leave days pa – after 2 years’ service
- Life assurance
- Performance based bonus scheme (for non-commissioned staff)
- Flexi hours with opportunity to work from home one day per week (depending on role)
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- One to one learning and development coaching sessions
- Online well-being resource centre
- Free breakfast, fruit, tea, coffee, juice, snacks, etc
- Friday afternoon beers
- Chill Out room for gaming, etc
- On site showers
- Great social calendar with like-minded people
- On site bistro café
- Informal dress code
- Celebrations and ‘Last Friday of the Month Lunch’
Covid-19 changes currently in place:
- All staff able to work from home full time
- Flexibility offered on start and end times depending on personal circumstances
- Equipment provided for efficient working from home
- Regular virtual meetings (team and company) – via telephone and video
- Birthday and seasonal gifts
- Monthly fun competitions with prizes
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
We are a fast-paced organisation, we embrace change, and we stay true to our start-up roots. We want candidates with a thirst for knowledge, a desire to learn, a positive attitude, and a passion for implementing great technology.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!