RealityMine works with the world’s largest market research and measurement businesses to provide a complete view of the websites people visit, the apps they use, the videos they watch and the products they buy; across all their devices. We are leaders in our field, with clients relying on us to develop innovative data capture and processing methodologies that provide them with the ability to understand the modern consumer.
Our media measurement services are core to our growth ambitions in 2023 and beyond. We have developed partnerships with global reach that are rapidly disrupting the traditional media measurement landscape. With rapid growth forecasts, we need a Product Manager who has a deep understanding of the importance and value that high frequency content measurement delivers to production and licensing professionals.
You will be responsible for our Streamed Video On Demand (SVOD) and Audio Measurement product set (and internal tooling) across data capture, processing and reporting. As a result, you will be heavily exposed to, and responsible for, decision making and prioritisation across our technology stack. Working closely with our clients and partners, you’ll bring market and client feedback to the forefront of our decision making.
Sitting between our partners, sales and development teams, you will be a skilled communicator and have a deep understanding of the teams needs and motivations. With a broad remit, you’ll be as confident in delivering executable technical specifications as you are in developing and presenting new product features to internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the subject matter expert for SVOD and Audio measurement within RealityMine.
- Use this knowledge to position RealityMine and its partners as global leaders in these measurement and insight services.
- Form strong working relationships with partner organisations and develop a deep understanding of the needs of their corporate clients.
- Create product roadmaps that are sympathetic to tactical needs, deliver against long-term strategic objectives, and deliver sustainable annual recurring revenue growth.
- Regularly conduct analysis of competitor capabilities and communicate recommendations that will provide RealityMine with a differentiated or more appealing product offering.
- Continually review and evaluate the quality and market fit of our existing products.
- Lead and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver high quality and high value products.
- Provide development teams with pragmatic requirements underpinned by clear business context and objectives that will set them up for success in delivery.
- Regularly consult and communicate with your peers, senior management and partners to ensure broad support and buy-in for your proposals, plans and decision making.
- Work with our sales and marketing functions to deliver effective go-to-market plans.
- Identify opportunities that will deliver incremental revenue growth for RealityMine and its partners.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures with respect to security, quality, and health and safety.
Required Skills and Experience
Who you are:
- You have an interest in a rapidly changing media landscape, the business models that are succeeding, and the insights into consumer behaviour that are needed to win in the space.
- You’ve shaped the development of commercially successful software and data products.
- You continue to work well and remain motivated when outcomes are uncertain, and a high degree of ambiguity exists.
- You are confident in presently to and questioning a wide range of stakeholders across role types and seniority levels.
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator and are proficient in explaining complex technical or business requirements in a way that anyone can understand.
- You have experience in (and enjoy) making difficult prioritisation decisions.
- You are unafraid of difficult conversations and constructively challenging views that do not align with your strategic goals.
- Experience building or using consumer measurement products.
- A deep understanding of consumer data capture, processing and reporting.
- Knowledge and or experience of entertainment industry data sets and insight products.
- An understanding of the content licensing industry.
- Experience working with partner organisations and complex value chains.
- Competent user of Atlassian and Microsoft Office applications.
RealityMine’s benefits, what we offer:
Work in a market leading technology company that helps research and marketing professionals achieve unique insights into the mobile and digital lives of consumers.
At RealityMine we do everything we can to support our people so that they can be themselves and realise their potential. We love people who are hungry for learning and achievement!
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Purchase/sale of up to 5 leave days pa – after 2 years’ service
- Life assurance
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme
- Branded company merchandise
- New company laptop
- One to one learning and development coaching sessions
- Support and budget available for training programmes
- Online well-being resource centre
- ‘Giving back’ to Charity
- A dynamic and friendly office in Trafford Park, with free parking and secure bike shed
- Variety of working environments I.e. standing desks, sofas, private working pods
- Seasonal office events
- RealityHive social events in person and virtual
- Free breakfast, fruit, tea, coffee, juice, snacks, etc
- Office table tennis table
- Manchester office -Daily visit from local restaurant ‘Green Fork’ for lunch and snacks purchase
- Building vending machines
- On site showers
- Work from home or in the office – it’s your choice
- Working from home equipment provided I.e. desk, screen and chair
- RealityMine Colleague £100 pot to spend on additional working from home items
- Office days- lunch provided for team meetings, collaborations and business needs
- Flexibility offered on start and end times depending on personal circumstance
- Regular virtual meetings (team and company) – via telephone and video
- Birthday and seasonal gifts sent to your door
- Monthly fun competitions with prizes
- Friday virtual 3pm drinks
- Virtual quizzes and daily celebrations