RealityMine is a technology provider to the market research industry. We use cutting edge technology to help our clients gain a deeper insight into the digital lives of consumers.
The Client Account Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of both projects and programmes on key client accounts, delivering against budget, client contracts and RealityMine strategy pillars.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage key global client accounts in the market research industry, covering markets such as USA, UK, France, Japan, Australia, India and more.
- Own an account portfolio and ensure process and account management is delivered according to best practice.
- Proactively manage and monitor day-to-day operations of client accounts, drive growth, improve client satisfaction and financial margins.
- Central point of contact and co-ordination across RealityMine internal teams for account activity, and the key point of contact for clients into RealityMine.
- Control, coordinate and monitor project tasks with relevant external and internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Work with clients to develop actionable data products and insights.
- Create, own and maintain Strategic Client Account Plans to drive client success, account growth and profitable margins.
- Prepare and own account renewal plan to identify client opportunities and client/RealityMine strategic objectives.
- Promote RealityMine’s sphere of influence within the client, identify upsell opportunities on accounts and work with Client Development Team to explore new product feasibility and revenue opportunities.
- Proactively identify and manage areas of potential risk and changing market environment by consulting with Engineering and Client Development Teams .
- Ensure efficient and seamless handover of accounts from Mobilisation Manager (onboarding) to Account Management.
- Owning a number of client accounts and ensuring they are executed in line with security and quality best practices.
- Provide timely reporting of account status to all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain good team and client morale on projects.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of RealityMine processes and procedures.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures with respect to security, quality, health and safety, amongst other.
Location: Manchester, England, UK. Other locations will be considered.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years commercial B2B account management experience in a technical environment.
- Candidates from other backgrounds with a proven track record of client development and strong technical aptitude will be considered.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to build solid relationships with stakeholders.
- Self-driven and team-first ethos to help achieve RealityMine strategic objectives and managing priorities across client accounts collectively.
- A flexible and adaptable approach when dealing with work tasks.
- Track record of delivering complex projects which involve multiple partners on time and within budget.
- Experience in a project management role or awareness of project management frameworks to support your organisation of the client accounts and stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level.
- Excellent communication, organisation, time management and technical IT skills (considering hybrid-working via email, Slack (or other IM platform) and Microsoft Teams).
- Experience in working with international clients and third-party partners.
- Experience in delivering projects for the market research and media industries, or within a technical environment.
RealityMine’s benefits, what we offer:
RealityMine’s benefits, what we offer:
Work in a market leading technology company that helps research and marketing professionals achieve unique insights into the mobile and digital lives of consumers.
At RealityMine we do everything we can to support our people so that they can be themselves and realise their potential. We love people who are hungry for learning and achievement!
- A dynamic and friendly office in Trafford Park, with free parking and secure bike shed
- Variety of working environments i.e., standing desks, sofas, private working pods
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Purchase/sale of up to 5 leave days pa – after 2 years’ service
- Life insurance
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme
- Branded company merchandise
- New company laptop (Dell or Apple Mac – your choice)
- One to one learning and development coaching sessions
- Support and budget available for training programmes
- Seasonal office events
- ‘Giving back’ to Charity
- RealityHive social events in person and virtual
- Free breakfast, fruit, tea, coffee, juice, snacks, etc
- Office table tennis table
- Daily visit from local restaurant ‘Green Fork’ for lunch and snacks purchase
- Building vending machines
- On site showers
- Work from home or in the office – it’s your choice
- Working from home equipment provided i.e., desk, screen and chair
- RealityMine Colleague £100 pot to spend on additional working from home items
- Office days- lunch provided for team meetings, collaborations and business needs
- Flexibility offered on start and end times depending on personal circumstance
- Regular virtual meetings (team and company) – via telephone and video
- Birthday and seasonal gifts sent to your door
- Monthly fun competitions with prizes
- Friday virtual 3pm drinks
- Virtual quizzes and daily celebrations