RealityMine is a technology provider to the market research industry. We use cutting edge technology to help our clients gain a deeper insight into the digital lives of consumers.
We are looking for a candidate to join the engineering team to help test the functional aspects, data integrity components, data collection methods, and performance of RealityMine apps on various devices. Test Engineers prepare and execute manual tests, raise defects and—with the support of the Test Team Lead and other, more experienced colleagues—perform analysis, write reports, and conduct exploratory exercises.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Interpreting software development specifications and design documents.
- Writing, executing and recording test results for mobile, web and VPN applications.
- Analysis of test data output and results.
- Producing documentation on application usage.
- Working alongside engineering, testing, user experience and other roles.
Please note: Training will be provided if you don’t have a formal test qualification.
Required Skills and Experience:
The perfect candidate has:
- The ability to solve problems and find out/source information.
- Good communication skills.
- A strong desire to be part of the development and testing process for mobile, web and VPN apps.
- Interest in learning to use test automation frameworks.
- Willingness to achieve ISQTB test certifications.
- Experience with SQL queries of databases for data extraction.
Desirable to have:
- IT related or technical degree is preferred, but it is not required.
- Experience in testing mobile devices.
- Experience in testing data products.
- Experience in agile software development lifecycles.
- ISTQB test certification.
Location: Manchester, England
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are a fast-paced organisation, we embrace change, and we stay true to our start-up roots. We want candidates with a thirst for knowledge, a desire to learn, a positive attitude, and a passion for implementing great technology.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!