RealityMine is a technology provider to the market research industry. We use cutting edge technology to help our clients gain a deeper insight into the digital lives of consumers.
We are looking for a candidate to join the engineering team to help test the behaviour of RealityMine’s apps on mobile devices. Test Engineers prepare and execute manual tests and raise defects with the support of the Test Team Lead and other more experienced colleagues, as directed by the Test Team Lead.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Interpreting software development specifications and design documents.
- Writing, executing and recording test results for mobile and web applications.
- Analysis of test data output and results.
- Producing documentation on application usage.
- Working alongside developer, tester, user experience and other roles.
*Training will be provided if you don’t have a formal tester qualification
Required Skills and Experience:
The perfect candidate has:
- The ability to solve problems and how to find out information.
- Good communication skills.
- Interest in being involved in the development and testing process for mobile and web apps.
- Interest in learning to use test automation frameworks.
- Willingness to achieve ISQTB test certifications.
Desirable to have:
- IT related or Technical degree, but it is not required.
- Experience of testing mobile devices.
- Experience in agile software development life cycles.
- Experience with SQL queries of databases for data extraction.
- ISTQB test certification.
Location: Manchester, England
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are a fast-paced organization, we embrace change and stay true to our start-up roots. We want candidates with a thirst for knowledge, a positive attitude and a passion for implementing great technology. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch!