RealityMine is a technology provider to the market research industry. We use cutting edge technology to help our clients gain a deeper insight into the digital lives of consumers.
We are looking for a candidate to join the engineering team to work on the network code of our applications used to study the digital behaviour of market research participants.
Software Engineers in the Apps Team develop, improve and maintain our applications with support of the Apps Team Technical Lead and other colleagues.
This role requires an unusual mix of skills – Kotlin or Swift, plus C++, and network protocols. Software developers at RealityMine get a lot of freedom on how to tackle hard problems, working in a supportive and friendly environment.
You’ll have the same kinds of responsibilities as other software roles, but the code you’ll be writing is quite different. If you’re interested, apply to find out more!
Required Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Kotlin or Swift, and a willingness to learn the other
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience developing mobile applications for iOS or Android
- Understanding of network protocols, including HTTPS and TCP
- Good communication skills
RealityMine’s benefits, what we offer:
At RealityMine, we do everything we can to support our people so that they can be themselves and realise their potential. This includes:
- A dynamic and friendly office in Trafford Park, with free parking
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Flexibility with home or office working
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- One-to-one learning and development coaching sessions
- Free breakfast, fruit, tea, coffee, juice, snacks, etc.
- Friday afternoon beers
- Chill Out room for gaming, etc.
- On site showers
- Great social calendar with like-minded people
- On site bistro café
- Informal dress code
- Celebrations and ‘Last Friday of the Month Lunch’
Covid-19 changes currently in place:
- All staff able to work from home full time
- Flexibility offered on start and end times depending on personal circumstances
- Equipment provided for efficient working from home
- Regular virtual meetings (team and company) – via telephone and video
- Birthday and seasonal gifts
- Monthly fun competitions with prizes
Location: Manchester, England
We are a fast-paced organisation, we embrace change, and we stay true to our start-up roots. We want candidates with a thirst for knowledge, a desire to learn, a positive attitude, and a passion for implementing great technology.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!