RealityMine is a technology provider to the market research industry. We use cutting edge technology to help our clients gain a deeper insight into the digital lives of consumers.
Software Engineers in the Application & SDK Team develop, improve and maintain the applications that collect data on app usage and web browsing habits, with the support of the Apps Team Technical Lead and other colleagues.
The right candidate will be able to work efficiently with their chosen development environment and use browser debugging tools effectively to deliver a best-in-class product that strengthens our capabilities in this area.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding requirements and acceptance criteria
- Interpreting software development specifications and design documents
- Writing application code and tests that conform to standards
- Feeding into the design process on recommended architecture
- Working alongside engineering, testing, user experience and other roles
- Adhering to company policies and procedures with respect to Security, Quality, and Health and Safety.
Required Skills and Experience
- The ability to solve problems and find out/source information
- Good communication skills
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with developing browser extensions
- Experience developing mobile applications, either native or using cross-platform technologies such as React Native
- Familiarity with networking concepts (HTTP(S), TCP, sockets, etc)
RealityMine’s benefits, what we offer:
Work in a market leading technology company that helps research and marketing professionals achieve unique insights into the mobile and digital lives of consumers.
At RealityMine we do everything we can to support our people so that they can be themselves and realise their potential. We love people who are hungry for learning and achievement!
- A dynamic and friendly office in Trafford Park, with free parking and secure bike shed
- Variety of working environments I.e. standing desks, sofas, private working pods
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Purchase/sale of up to 5 leave days pa – after 2 years’ service
- Life assurance
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme
- Branded company merchandise
- New company laptop (Dell or Apple Mac – your choice)
- One to one learning and development coaching sessions
- Support and budget available for training programmes
- Online well-being resource centre
- Seasonal office events
- ‘Giving back’ to Charity
- RealityHive social events in person and virtual
- Office table tennis table
- Daily visit from local restaurant ‘Green Fork’ for lunch and snacks purchase
- Building vending machines
- On site showers
- Work from home or in the office – it’s your choice
- Working from home equipment provided I.e. desk, screen and chair
- RealityMine Colleague £100 pot to spend on additional working from home items
- Office days- lunch provided for team meetings, collaborations and business needs
- Flexibility offered on start and end times depending on personal circumstance
- Regular virtual meetings (team and company) – via telephone and video
- Birthday and seasonal gifts sent to your door
- Monthly fun competitions with prizes
- Friday virtual 3pm drinks
- Virtual quizzes and daily celebrations
We are a fast-paced organisation, we embrace change, and we stay true to our start-up roots. We want candidates with a thirst for knowledge, a desire to learn, a positive attitude, and a passion for implementing great technology.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!