RealityMine is a technology provider to the market research industry. We use cutting edge technology to help our clients gain a deeper insight into the digital lives of consumers.
We are looking for a candidate to join the engineering team to work on our mobile and desktop applications used to study the digital behaviour of market research participants.
Software Engineers in the Apps Team develop, improve and maintain our applications with support of the Apps Team Technical Lead and other colleagues.
- Understanding requirements and acceptance criteria
- Interpreting software development specifications and design documents
- Writing application code and tests that conform to standards
- Feeding into the design process on recommended architecture
- Working alongside engineering, testing, user experience and other roles
- Being a key member of team contributing towards building exciting apps and the culture of the company
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of one of: C#, Kotlin, or Swift, and a willingness to learn the others
- Experience developing mobile or desktop applications
- The ability to solve problems and find out information
- Good communication skills
- Be able to think independently and be self motivated
- Experience in coding in multiple languages where required
RealityMine’s benefits, what we offer:
We do everything we can to support our people so that they can be themselves and realise their potential. This includes:
- A dynamic and friendly office in Trafford Park, with free parking
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Purchase/sale of up to 5 leave days pa – after 2 years’ service
- Life assurance
- Performance based bonus scheme (for non-commissioned staff)
- Flexibility with home or office working
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- One-to-one learning and development coaching sessions
- Free breakfast, fruit, tea, coffee, juice, snacks, etc.
- Friday afternoon beers
- Chill Out room for gaming, etc.
- On site showers
- Great social calendar with like-minded people
- On site bistro café
- Informal dress code
- Celebrations and ‘Last Friday of the Month Lunch’
Covid-19 changes currently in place:
- All staff able to work from home full time
- Flexibility offered on start and end times depending on personal circumstances
- Equipment provided for efficient working from home
- Regular virtual meetings (team and company) – via telephone and video
- Birthday and seasonal gifts
- Monthly fun competitions with prizes
Location: Manchester, England
We are a fast-paced organisation, we embrace change, and we stay true to our start-up roots. We want candidates with a thirst for knowledge, a desire to learn, a positive attitude, and a passion for implementing great technology.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!