The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of projects to agreed timescales, budgets, scope and quality, whilst managing client expectations and requirements as they arise.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adhering to company policies and procedures with respect to security, quality, and health and safety.
- Ensuring the project is executed in line with the process as documented in the Integrated Management System.
- Production of project plans.
- Coordinating and monitoring project tasks with relevant stakeholders as necessary.
- Managing project dependencies, issues and risks — both with the client and within RealityMine.
- Ensuring all project priorities are agreed and planned for to ensure optimal use of resources.
- Agreeing and managing any third-party deliverables and/or security control measures required by the project that form part of RealityMine’s contractual commitments.
- Timely reporting of progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintaining good staff morale on projects.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of RealityMine processes and procedures.
- Where possible, extending RealityMine’s sphere of influence within the client, and alerting sales to any potential new business opportunities for RealityMine, that they identify.
Required Skills and Experience
Essential to have:
- Relevant experience in delivering projects for the market research and media industries.
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects which involve multiple partners on time and within budget.
- Experience in a project management role using a formal project management methodology.
- Experience in using project management software and systems (MSP, PMW, etc.).
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level — both with the client, as well as with RealityMine‘s senior management team — to ensure a project’s success.
- Client-facing experience up to senior management / board level.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
Preferable to have:
- Experience in working with international clients and third-party partners.
Location: Manchester, England, UK
Salary: Dependent on experience