We’re hiring for a Graduate Project Manager to join a fast-paced team responsible for managing global projects to ensure customer success. This position is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate to develop in role with the objective of taking ultimate responsibility for the delivery of their own projects to agreed timescales, budgets, scope and quality—whilst managing client expectations and requirements as they arise.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring projects are executed in line with processes as documented in the Business Management System.
- Producing up to date Project Pans.
- Coordinating and monitoring project tasks with relevant stakeholders as necessary.
- Managing project dependencies, issues and risks—both with the client and within RealityMine.
- Ensuring all project priorities are agreed to and followed to ensure optimal use of resources.
- Agreeing and managing any third-party deliverables and/or security control measures required by the project that form part of RealityMine contractual commitments.
- Timely reporting of progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintaining good staff morale on projects.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of RealityMine processes and procedures.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures with respect to security, quality, and health and safety.
- Where possible, extending RealityMine’s sphere of influence with the client.
Required Skills and Experience
Essential to have:
- A team focus with the ability to communicate and build strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative whilst actively contributing and influencing the client and RealityMine’s senior management team to ensure a project’s success.
- A personable character; one who will actively learn and participate in role to become an effective member of the projects team.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Educated to degree level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Preferable to have:
- Experience working with international clients.
- Experience working in the technology sector.
Location: Manchester, England, UK
Salary: Dependent on Experience