The Graduate Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of projects to agreed timescales, budgets, scope and quality, whilst managing client expectations and requirements as they arise.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adhering to company policies and procedures with respect to security, quality, and health and safety.
- Ensuring the project is executed in line with the process as documented in the Integrated Management System.
- Production of project plans.
- Coordinating and monitoring project tasks with relevant stakeholders as necessary.
- Managing project dependencies, issues and risks — both with the client, and within RealityMine.
- Ensuring all project priorities are agreed and planned for to ensure optimal use of resources.
- Agreeing and managing any third-party deliverables and/or security control measures required by the project that form part of RealityMine contractual commitments.
- Timely reporting of progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintaining good staff morale on projects.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of RealityMine processes and procedures.
- Where possible, extending RealityMine’s sphere of influence within the client, and alerting sales to any potential new business opportunities for RealityMine, that they identify.
Required Skills and Experience
Essential to have:
- A team focus with the ability to communicate and build strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels.
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative and influence decision making at a senior level, both with the client, as well as with RealityMine‘s senior management team to ensure a project’s success.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Educated to degree level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Preferable to have:
- Experience working with international clients.
- Experience working in the technology sector.
Location: Manchester, England, UK
Salary: Dependent on Experience